Wednesday 27 July 2011

Posh Pooch!!!

This is a card I was commissioned to make from one of my work colleagues (I love it when people ask me to make cards, it gives me a challenge).
The card size is 6x6". I decided to make an easel card and used papermania typography stamps to hold the easel in place. The stamp is papermania pampered pets as are the papers and the sentiment is by craftwork cards.
I coloured the poodle using promarkers and added pale pink gems.

The flowers are also by papermania, I was going to use larger flowers but hadn't thought about the envelope so changed my mind last minute, the gems are there to disguise the glue lol. Actually looking at it now it looks like I put them there on purpose, so we'll stick to that version ;).

Inside the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment