Wednesday 22 June 2011

CPS challenge

This is the card I made today to enter in http://cardpositioningsystems.blogspot.com/ which was following a layout. I decided to flip the layout as I didn't like the look of the machine being on the left hand side.
I chose a Kraft card blank and basic grey papers which I matted onto black card.  I stamped and embossed the sewing machine in gold and coloured it in using a black promarker. I coloured the fine details of the machine in gold fine liner and added gold gems to the center of the flowers.
 I added 3 buttons to the left hand side of the card threaded with black cotton and attached using glossy accents, 4 fuchsia gems in the corner of the floral paper finish the card off.

3 comments:

  1. Pretty card Katy! Love the embossed sewing machine and nice dp. Great job on the CPS sketch and thanks for playing along this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool sewing machine. I have one sort of like the :) Thanks for joining us at CPS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the sewing machine card Katy. Great job!

    ReplyDelete