Sunday 19 June 2011

sewing

 This was my first play with the personal impressions stamp set (sorry can't remember what it's called!!). I stamped the sewing machine on black card and embossed it in gold like the old fashioned machines. The sentiment is also personal impressions. I added a piece of black ribbon and some faux stitching to finish it off.

 For the flowers I coloured 2 in with a black promarker and embossed a pattern onto the larger one, adding gems for the final touch. Again this was the first time I tried changing the appearance of paper flowers and I will definitely be trying this again! I had run out of cream card stock for the mannequin so I used a gold ink pad and cotton wool to add a hint of colour to it.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I love your dress form card. Dress forms, corsets and sewing machines are my favorite stamps. Nice work

    ReplyDelete