Tuesday 21 June 2011

Tilda

Another card for another challenge, this time its for the just Magnolia site. The challenge is paper piecing.
 I attempted masking for the first time with this card, and I'm fairly happy with the results. The whole image is stamped onto white linen effect paper and the sky was created using a blue ink pad and a washing up sponge! I coloured in the leaves and grass with promarkers. I paper pieced Tildas sleeves and wellies using a free Nitwit paper pack I got with a magazine.


The ground Tildas standing on was created by strips of paper (again a free Nitwit pack) with stitching added to give it a patchwork look. I attatched the pannel to a piece of Kraft card and then a green paper similar to her wellies. I stuck a piece of white lace to the middle of the Kraft card blank before attatching the Tilda pannel with foam pads.3 flowers with gems and a lace bow finish the card.


1 comment:

  1. Love the little scene you've created! so sweet! thanks for joining us at Just Magnolia, hugs, Jane x

    ReplyDelete