Tuesday 28 June 2011

CPS challenge

This is the card I made to enter this weeks CPS challenge which can be found here http://cardpositioningsystems.blogspot.com/
The stamp is papermania build a cake, the sentiment is personal impressions and the paper is from the forever friends black and gold. I used a tent fold card blank made from Kraft card stock (loving this stuff at the minute!!!)
I stamped each of the cake elements onto black card using gold ink and embossing powder before cutting out. I tied ribbon round the lower tier of the cake and added a bow then attached it to white linen effect card using foam pads. I then mounted this onto black card before adding to the paper panel.

 I stamped and embossed the sentiment using gold ink and cut out with a 1" circle punch. I added gold gems to the corners of the cake panel.

2 comments:

  1. Love all of the gold! Great job on the CPS sketch and thanks for playing along :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this stamp set and find it really useful. I have to say though, what you have done here is absolutely stunning.

    ReplyDelete